March 06, 2005
Gramophone. Mp3. Credit card.I got the song! The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice. The song from the movie 'Closer'. Yay!!!!!
Love the song! Easy listening. Love the guitar and nice vocals!
I like the movie a lot too!
xxx
English Toffee tea and Ceylon teaAt Tea Room, Esplanade with Bblics today. After shopping in vain for Anna's ROM gift. Got a really cute Chimney Sweeper Climber toy from Germany though. For Jasmine. If she flies me aeroplane (again) on the dinner meet up on Tuesday, the toy would be Bblic's belated birthday gift. I really liked the Lilliput Lane house models! But why so expensive?!?!
A little Precious Moments wedding card for Anna and Victor. hee... A marriage is not complete without Precious Moments! haha... At least, we saved her the trauma of having a PM figurine. Don't give me that for my wedding too.
xxx
A T weekendHad tea today, had tea yesterday. Essential Brew at Holland V. So far, the tea blends that I've tried have been very satisfying. I like the Oolong chicken and the Baby potatoes! I've got a feeling I'd keep going back for more tea-food testing.
It's only when I kept coughing did I remember the doc said for me to refrain from coffee and tea. Oops!!!
xxx
Week 10Starts tomorrow. It's been 10 freaking weeks! The casualty rate among the teachers are typically higher towards the end of the term. I'm on the wrong side of the statistics too.
But, finally, it's week 10. The anticipation for the break will be very motivating.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:22